- No cost for initial consult
- Meet with you 1-3 times before the birth to get to know you and your needs.
- Help you with creating a birth plan so we can talk about all your options.
- On call two weeks before your due date and until you give birth.
- While on call my phone will be with me 24/7 and I also welcome e-mails at any time.
- Continuous support throughout the whole labor and birth!
- Assistance with labor positions and changing into them
- Photo and video taking on request
- Counter pressure techniques
- Emotional support and encouragement
- Trained in Spinning Babies techniques which teaches the principles of Balance, Gravity and Movement to promote comfort and easier childbirth
- Guidance for your partner's involvement (they make a great team with doulas!)
- Staying up to two hours after the birth for breastfeeding support or as long/less as you'd like.
- Providing a back up Doula in the rare case I can't attend your birth. You will have a chance to meet this back up Doula and feel comfortable in case the need arises.
- One or two Postpartum visits to help you adjust into your new routine
- Breastfeeding support
- Help with postpartum depression concerns
- Placenta encapsulation resources
- Time to reflect on labor and birth story for you and your partner